Genetika – MenaLabs
|Operating Unit||Clinical Pathology Services A MenaL - Labs Medical Laboratories Genetika – MenaLabs Genetic Services|
|Former Name||Clinical Pathology Services (CPS)|
|Address||Al Qouz Industrial 4, Umm Suqeim Road|
|PO Box||PO Box 26148, Dubai|
|Telephone||+971 (0) 4 388 3660 /+971 4 340 6766 +971 4 340 7866|
|Fax||+971 (0) 4 340 6765|
HAAD / MOH / DHA
|DHA License No : 62227|
Trade License No.: 532241
GCAA Civil Aviation Accreditation
|Opening Hours||CPS: Saturday to Thursday: |
09.00 – 23.00
Genetika : Saturday tso Thursday:
09.00 – 18.00
|Laboratory Director||CPS : Dr Rasha Bassiouny|
Genetika : Dr Karolina Kobus
|Director Licence(s)||MOH : D39941|
DHA : P-0149571
HAAD : GD20712
Genetika provides genetic counselling, education and psychological support for those with genetic disorders, birth defects, positive newborn screening results, or who may be at risk for a variety of inherited condition.
Our Genetic Counselor serves a wide variety of referral indications including, but not limited to, pediatric and adult genetics, cancer, premarital and preconception. Clinic responsibilities may also include involvement in the specialty clinics.
Provides outreach and education to healthcare professionals and general population. Specific responsibilities include:
- Establishment of partnerships with community and disease organizations
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Speaking engagements at schools or community centers
May provide clinical education experience for students as requested.
Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal, local and state guidelines and regulations.
Clinical Genetics Support
Genetika offers Molecular Clinical Genetics Support for situations requiring specialized expertise in genetic diagnostics:
- consultations on challenging, unsolved genetic cases
- choosing the strategies that can lead to better service and improved quality of diagnostics.
- discussions on selecting an optimal diagnostic strategy for your patient
- questions concerning the clinical statement and discussions on variant classification, assistance in interpretation of Exomes
- other requests that require tailoring of our service to your clinical needs
- increasing awareness about preventive and personalized healthcare solutions by cooperation with local health authorities and insurance companies
- Offering effective know-how transfer through series of scientific symposiums, providing trainings to local doctors and scientists
Pre-marital genetic testing
Pre-conception genetic testing
Invasive and Non-Invasive Pre-natal genetic testing
Metabolic, cardio and neuro genetics