Refund and Cancellation Policy
- When you order a test, the order is final. We do not reimburse, even if you have cancelled your test. We hold the paid amount for a period of 18 months as a credit which you can use for your next order.
- In case you ordered a test required a home sample collection, then you choose to cancel the order, you need to return the kits provided by Menalabs in the same good condition, or the cost of the kits will be deducted from your credit with us.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your kit(s). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- In the very unlikely event that the result of analysis is found to be in error, we shall refund to you any amount you have paid us in respect of the analysis. This is subject to deductions of any bank or other charges incurred during processing. Alternatively, we shall perform further analysis at no charge to you, the customer.
- "Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment" Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.